Digital Product Artist & UI/UX Designer
Position: Milan – Rome – Remote
We are a Social Media Intelligence digital startup living an exciting scale-up phase and we are preparing the international launch of a new product.
We’re looking for 1 or more resources to permanently join our team, we offer a permanent employment contract preceded by a remunerated trial period. Salary will be in line with skills, seniority, and experience.
We’re lucky to be in a company where design is a first class citizen. You’ll be one of the decision-making minds, so your work will really have a massive impact. You will conceive, design and ship new products and features that will excite our customers and make their marketing lives better.
- Work with our tight-knit, collaborative team, guided by a highly iterative design process
- Design product experiences across KPI6’s entire platform for all major desktop platforms from concept to completion
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback by conducting and analyzing user research
- Work closely with engineers, data analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Push the visual style of KPI6 forward and help maintain its consistency by designing and documenting visual systems and style guides
- Degree in Design or similar studies, or 2+ years of proven experience in the field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (including After Effects), Sketch, Principle, and prototyping tools (Invision)
- 2+ years of proven experience in UX/UI design, Experience design and Responsive web design (using HTML and CSS/SASS)
- 1+ years of proven experience in Brand design activities
- Proven ability to quickly master technical skills in a fast-paced startup environment and solve complex problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader team
Are you ready to join the rest of the team? If you feel you’re the right person in the right spot, just fill out the form and apply!
Work location: Milan – Rome – Remote
Please remember to make explicit in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03.
The job offer is extended to both sexes, according to the current regulations (L.903 / 77).