Full Stack Developers are computer programmers who are proficient in both front and back end coding. Their primary responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers, and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English level: proficiency
- Proficiency with server-side languages/environments such as Python, Node.js and ASP.NET.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with Machine Learning and Big Data technologies.
- Experience with AWS Cloud and ElasticSearch
- Italian level: conversational